Friday, November 12, 2010

Los Angeles

This weekend my boyfriend and I were able to get two days off in a row together (very rare) so we decided to take a quick trip to Los Angeles to see my brother and his wife.

And of course, their Great Dane puppies, Kona and Hilo, named after their recent vacation to our birthplace, Oahu Hawaii.


The pups have grown, they've gained about 8-9 pounds since the last time I saw them, only two weeks ago! They're just as cute as ever, though.

We may be able to meet up with some of the friends I made on my study abroad trip to Italy tomorrow, which would be really amazing. We'll be heading back tomorrow night, but even a two-day sabbatical is a nice repose.

I know this is a short blog, but it's getting late. I've been really busy with schoolwork (of course) but pretty soon I'm planning on staging at a few restaurants, which will be an awesome learning experience.

And only 9 more days until the Basque Stage winners are announced!

Good night, everyone!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment