Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Under the weather.

I've been really sick for the last three days, with either food poisoning or the flu. Unfortunately, it seems like food poisoning at this point, since my brother ate the same thing I did and also got sick, though to a lesser degree. Hazard of the job, I guess.

So, while running back and forth to the doctor's office and lying in bed sweating, I have most definitely not had time to do anything of interest. For the first two days of this illness, I really couldn't do more than lay in bed and moan. Yeah, it was really bad.

But now I'm highly medicated, and I feel better, but not 100%. I'm still dizzy when I stand up, and being awake for too long makes me nauseous. But I'm able to keep soup in my stomach, which is a big plus. I still have a huge pile of homework to do, but I'm completely caught up on the classes that I had to miss, which makes me feel slightly better.


Here's a picture of a cute cat for you, as an apology for not being interesting. I want to sleep like that. As soon as I recover and can eat/cook/stand up for 20 minutes again, I will try to entertain you.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment