Friday, October 22, 2010

School days...

I'm still buried under homework, and I will be for the rest of this quarter, hopefully I will get some relaxation time for the holidays.

Classes are going well, though, despite the enormous amount of work I'm having to do for them. I'm also almost done developing a new recipe for the San Pellegrino competition, I will post pics of it when I get the recipe where I want it.

I'm enjoying my advanced restaurant desserts class, I like the precision of pastry work, but the early morning hours aren't my thing. I did make this really nice (tasty) plating of roasted pear, chamomile jus, brown butter-hazelnut financiers, and pear sorbet. I love pears, so this was satisfying.

So much for my brief blogging respite. I will try to do something interesting to blog about soon, but you ,may have to wait until next week for a post of significant substance.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment