Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sorry!

I'm trying to write, but I'm always either out of time, or without internet connection. I'm in Paris now, and I have connection, but the bandwidth is so low I can't upload any pictures.

France has been overwhelmingly cool thus far, and I want to make sure I dignify my incredible experiences with good blogs, but it just seems like that isn't going to happen tonight. I will most definitely try again tomorrow to blog about Lyon, I apologize for the delay! But I will make them good ones when I can get them done.

I'm also still completely exhausted, as we're still going full speed ahead into our activities, cramming as much as possible into this short trip. This is definitely a place I want to return to!

If you're not following me on Twitter yet, maybe you should, as I've been able to update that quite quickly. My username on twitter.com is AthenaThickstun, look me up.

Until then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment