Sunday, September 26, 2010

J'arrive en Lyon

After spending an inordinate amount of time on airplanes and struggling with my cell phone, I am safely in Lyon. Unfortunately, I'm also sleep deprived, jet lagged, and dehydrated.

That said, cool stuff has already happened, my mind is just a bit too foggy to be able to write eloquently at the moment, so I will post a nice blog tomorrow.

I'll just leave you with a picture of my airplane meal, as a sort of schadenfreude contrast to the usual caliber of my meals. I ate the cheese, and the water, but I finally learned to think ahead for these types of things and brought fruit and some trail mix with me, so the rest of the tray was left undisturbed in its natural state of plasticity. The "rice pudding" cup was the creepiest part of it all...

As I said, I'll write something much more entertaining tomorrow.

Au revoir, mon connaisances!

No comments:

Post a Comment