Thursday, September 16, 2010

A new look.


I'm playing with the formatting of this blog a little bit, trying to make it more streamlined and food-centric. What do you think?

This week started out a little bit rocky, there was a rough service at the school's restaurant and I happened to take the brunt of it on entree. But, somehow we pulled through and chef gave me props for holding everything together.

Nothing a warm bath and a bottle of wine couldn't cure.

Alas, I had no time to take pictures of my food, so this is a boring looking blog. I'll leave you with this gem, though:

Someone took this picture of me at the Zeppelin in Orvieto. We were having a big shindig for all the people involved in our professional visits, and I got assigned to salad. It was a bit... easy. A lot of the other students were freaking out about their dishes, so I decided to ham it up with the arugula for fun.

Sometimes I can be silly, but please don't tell anyone. I have a very serious persona I'm trying to present to the world.

Tomorrow, I shall be sure to photograph some food. I will soon (Friday maybe?) have access to a very nice camera which will make everything a bit more spiffy. And... the next few weeks should be awesome (did I mention that I'm going to France on the 25th?) so there will be much entertainment to be had.

Thanks for reading!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment